Napkin art is a type of origami, but the medium is a lot more forgiving than paper and these folds are much easier then a Kawasaki rose. Fabric Folding is like origami but with fabric instead of paper. The most popular kind of fabric folding is napkin folding and folding animals using hand towels. Nita Gill Presents – Learn how to do a heart napkin fold. This classy napkin folding technique is simple, fast, and can be made easily with most napkins. Folded by Phillip West from a single uncut square. Best of the Month Explore our hand-picked list of new books that stand out as the best of the best in July.
Origami Napkin Folding
- Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper folding that creates delicate decorations without scissors or glue.
- How to Make a Flame Fold in a Napkin Fold a napkin into a flame in this free napkin folding techniques video.
- Fold A Napkin Turkey to store even more decortions.
- Most models in the videos were folded from diagrams that are freely available on – How to fold my favorite origami mouse.
- This video explains how two do the mountain fold in origami step by step.
More information about Origami Napkin Folding on the site: http://content5.videojug.com