Get your whole family involved in making these cool origami bats. How to Make a 3D origami vampire/bat for beginners No one would ever fear the sight of a vampire if they were this adorable. Here is a simple origami bat that children of all ages can create. Step-by-step instructions for creating Mantler's Bat, one of the coolest origami bat models available. Learn how to fold this simple origami bat! Design and diagram by Nick Robinson. Happy Good-Luck Bat. Designed by Michael G. LaFosse. Some pollinate our fruit trees and some our important crops.
- These are my favourite halloween origami videos from the net. Includes a bat, cat and jack-o-lantern.
- This model, designed for the New York Asia Society in 1984, is the Japanese symbol for good luck.
- After I made the Owl wall piece using the Origami technique, I felt like creating more of the kind.
- Origami Bat.. Folded from a square of A3 Copy Paper.
- How to Origami Mantler's Bat Step-by-step instructions for creating Mantler's Bat, one of the coolest origami bat models available.
- Origami fruit bats are fun to make any time of the year, but you could make several to serve as Halloween decorations.
More information about Origami Bats on the site: http://www.giladorigami.com