Jewish Holiday Origami by Joel Stern gives instructions on how to make Jewish themed origami. These include a menorah, a torah, a shofar, the four sons, and more. interesting craft ideas for Jewish holidays, find that origami introduces Jewish children to their heritage with an activity they enjoy. Observe Purim with a handmade megillah or a hamentash. Create models of the four sons for Passover, and fashion a scroll for Simchat Torah. Christmas designs like Santa and elves makes the perfect Christmas Origami Ornaments. There are stars and dreidel for the Jewish holiday.
Holiday Jewish Origami
- Make ornaments like origami stars, poinsettias and angels for hanging on a tree.
- Machine Embroidery Designs Christmas Embroidery Design: Jewish.
- NB: This is a simplified version inspired by an original pattern from Joel Stern’s award-winning book Jewish Holiday Origami.
- Glittery Star of David This pretty Jewish holiday symbol can be decorated in any Purim Origami Activity – This is a Purim origami craft.
- Jewish Holiday Origami contains original origami designs for the Jewish holidays.
- 38 – Top Favorites (7/28) – Howto & Style (7P) #46 – Most Viewed (Today) – Howto & Style – New Zealand (7/29 @ 1:30P) It's craft day! Not 'crap day', haha.
More information about Holiday Jewish Origami on the site: http://4.bp.blogspot.com